Sunday, 6 December 2015

The Sunday Post #29 - 7th December 2015

sunday post, book blog, blogger, weekly review

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

I'm gonna recap my week and give you an idea of what I have coming up plus anything else newsworthy!





This week has been a bit crap.

The weather has been deep snow one minute and deep water the next, a joy to behold when travelling to work.  At least I know the new car is excellent in shitty weather.

In blog life I have failed miserably to do anything, here I am on Sunday night rather than Saturday night doing my Sunday Post!, I have comments to catch up on, five books to review, posts to prep and I just haven't got my act together.  Every time I go to bed to read I fall asleep.

Anyway this week I aim to be a bit more proactive and get stuff done.

Thank you for all the birthday wishes last week and congrats to Kissin Blue Karen on winning my competition.

Have a good week everyone

Sunday Post

My birthday giveaway ends!

Bizarre Books - Manifold Cooking!






I loved the first volume and I am excited to get my mitts on the second volume!



I have received physical and e-copies of some fab books this week, thank you to all the publishers for sending them! Also, some of them are my own purchases, the pics link to Goodreads for you to find 
out more!


BOUGHT FROM AMAZON

 
 



 KINDLE FREEBIES (MAY NOT BE ANYMORE!)

nothing!

NETGALLEY HAUL

ZERO!!!


SENT BY PUBLISHER

ZERO!!!


Let me know if you have read any of them!





Happy Sunday!


Random Redheaded Ramblings
Share:

26 comments

  1. Don't sweat it, life happens. Real life has this annoying habit of interfering with blog time ha ha. You're getting snow huh? We've been lucky so far, other than some in November we've been clear, and it was even pretty warm today. Weird.

    Saga seems to be all the rage- i should break down and give it a try. And moon Over Soho has a very nice cover...

    Have a great week Heather!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Real life is getting prioritised, boo sucks!! We have had the crappest weather and tonight it is freezing.

      Saga was actually fantastic, worth a read!

      Delete
  2. Great job on not getting any new books! I'm glad I'm not the only one struggling with getting reading done. Normally I can get an hour or two of reading in before I get sleepy but this past week I've made it maybe 15 minutes. That does NOT work with my schedule! Hope this coming week is better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 15 minutes has been about my limit too, just so much going on just now with Christmas!

      Delete
  3. I feel your pain. I wanted to be so productive this weekend and instead I piddle-farted it away. Ah, well. Sometimes you just gotta piddle-fart. LOL And to make you feel better...I currently have 8 reviews to write. o.O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 8 reviews, I feel for you I think I am not far behind! I hope I can remember what happened!

      Delete
  4. Moon Over SoHo has a pretty cover. I love the meme and its so true. The real struggle is finding balance. Hope your week is amazing Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that Leslie Knope funny!! Sorry this week has been crap. I hope you enjoy These Broken Stars. Hope you have a better week!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really need to get posts written and scheduled out myself! Just been busy lately. The Wrinkle in Time graphic novel is really good! Hope you enjoy it. I read the first Saga volumes; I need to check out the rest that are out.

    -Lauren
    www.letsgetbeyondtolerance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I meant to read the actual Wrinkle in Time novel but this looked fun plus I seem to be getting right in to graphic novels at the minute too!

      Delete
  7. hmm hope your 'proactive' rubs off on me too. I liked the 1st 2 in the Starbound trilogy, hoping to get to Their Fractured Light next week. Hope this week is better ... happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry you're feeling so behind with everything and I hope you catch up soon. Of course sometimes you just have a write a week off and decide that the next will be better and (rather than try to catch up) start afresh.

    I hope the next week is a better one Heather. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Deborah, taking a blogging break (with the exception of catching up with on my comments!!) so hopefully that will kick start me! Enjoy your break! x

      Delete
  9. Hope you enjoy These Broken Stars, I really need to read that

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hoping to read it soon, have heard so many good things about it!

      Delete
  10. There's nothing worse than being too tired to read, especially when you are surrounded by books that you really want to get to! I get this quite a lot and it really annoys me as I have so much that needs to get done. Hope this is a better week for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My TBR pile is overflowing, so much to read so little time and energy!

      Delete
  11. I am sorry you had a bad week, I hope next week is better! I hope you'll enjoy These Broken Stars, I read it earlier this year and really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope this next week is a lot better for you. It sucks when you are too tired to do anything.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooh yeah, Saga, great series !! And I bought Oblivion too ;)
    PS : happy belated birthday !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saga is soooo good, need to order volume 3 soon!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig