Sunday, 27 December 2015

The Sunday Post #31 - 27th December 2015

sunday post, book blog, blogger, weekly review

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

I'm gonna recap my week and give you an idea of what I have coming up plus anything else newsworthy!





Hello everyone and Happy Christmas!

I hope you all have had a lovely festive time and quality time with your loved ones!

I am still on a blogging break but I thought I would dip my toes in to say hello and see how everyone is!

I'm enjoying eating, relaxing and reading!  So far I have ten reviews I need to type up ranging from graphic novel Saga, 2016 release Burning Midnight and crazy science book Thing Explainer.  
I am also enjoying finding books to read as part of COYER and have started this week my Kindle copies of Michael Grant's Gone series which I bought last year and never got around to reading.

So I will hopefully be back fully revived next week, Have a great holiday everyone and Happy New Year for when it comes!

Heather x



Random Redheaded Ramblings
Share:

18 comments

  1. Looking forward to your review about the Thing Explainer! Have a fabuolus last week of 2015. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a fun book and it looks lovely too!

      Delete
  2. Happy Christmas! That's great you're reading a lot and you have a lot to review now. I really need to work on scheduling things for January this week.

    -Lauren
    www.letsgetbeyondtolerance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My books are piling up now so I need to get going and review away!!Have a good new year!

      Delete
  3. Enjoy your R&R time. Busy, fun time spent with family here, I'm ready to read and relax now. Gone series is on my TBR mountain too ... maybe next year lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first Gone book is actually really good, so worth a read!!

      Delete
  4. Merry Christmas (hope it was good), and happy New Year this week! I just got home (ice storm oh joy) and it's time to relax now. LOL. Holidays are so fun/ hectic. :)

    Looking forward to the reviews, hope the week is a good one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have a storm heading our way just now - Amber warning for us. But I am on holiday so I will snuggle down!

      Have a good week!

      Delete
  5. I also bought Gone last year, and haven't gotten to it. I hope to read it in 2016 since I'm participating in a Dystopian reading challenge. Maybe that will light a fire under me. LOL! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Finally catching up on my comments! Gone was really good, hopefully the rest are as good!

      Delete
  6. Happy New Year. Hope you are having a good blogging break. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year too!! Sorry taken so long to comment!!!

      Delete
  7. I hope you're enjoying your blogging break and you had a lovely christmas. I finished my first two books for Coyer and making good progres son the third book. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck with COYER and belated Happy New Year!!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig