Sunday, 13 December 2015

The Sunday Post #30 - 13th December 2015

sunday post, book blog, blogger, weekly review

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

I'm gonna recap my week and give you an idea of what I have coming up plus anything else newsworthy!



Hoping everyone is well!

Just a very quick Sunday Post this week, I am going on a blogging break probably until the early New Year, I am massively behind on writing reviews and replying to comments, and quite frankly I just want a little break but I will be back refreshed.

Don't worry Bizarre Books followers, I have them scheduled for the next few weeks!

So I hope you all have a wonder Christmas and New Year, I will still be having a browse through your blogs over the festive period!

Happy Sunday!


Random Redheaded Ramblings
Share:

18 comments

  1. Enjoy your break, this is a great time of year to do it. Hope you and your family have a fabulous Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas - hope you have a nice break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your break!!! Have a lovely holiday and Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your break and I hope you have a good festive season!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I an unplugging on beginning Saturday and won't be back till Jan 4th. I find it really recharges me! Enjoy Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you enjoy your break! Merry early Christmas to ya :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy your break! Here's my Sunday Post:

    http://rabbitearsbookblog.blogspot.com/2015/12/the-sunday-post-meme-37.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. enjoy your break! I am having a break from work-5 days off! Happy Holidays!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig