Tuesday, 12 January 2016

BIZARRE BOOKS #15 - I Could Pee on This.... by Francesco Marciuliano


Whilst looking through the hundreds of thousands of books on Amazon I discovered hidden gems, books that maybe have been overshadowed and have not had the credit they deserve.

They may be a bizarre, they may be funny or even unintentionally funny, they may be wonderfully cute or they may just be a total WTF!!! book.

This weekly post is a tribute to these wonderful gems and to be honest some of them are worth looking at for their reviews alone!


I have always been suspicious of cats, they look so soft and fluffy but inside that ball of fur they are secretly plotting to kill you, well that is what I thought they were up to...

I had it all wrong, cats are plotting but plotting their next poem.  They wax lyrical about their homes, the laps they snuggle and objects they pee on.

The perfect tome for the kitty lover in your life.

Random Redheaded Ramblings


Share:

14 comments

  1. I love that title. Yeah cats are not to be trusted... they're just in it for themselves. :) This looks like a good one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like such a weird and funny book. I've actually seen a few posts or books about how your cat is tyring to kill you, but none about plotting their next poem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cats are far too intelligent for their own good!!

      Delete
  3. I've seen this one around! I do love a funny pet book.

    -Lauren
    www.letsgetbeyondtolerance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is hilarious! haha You can seriously get a book on everything can't you?!
    I'm not the biggest cat fan but this sounds like a good little read. Especially a good little thing to give as a gift to friends who do like cats!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep you literally can get a book on anything and everything!!!

      Delete
  5. Another great find, keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I umm need this in my life. I feel like my cat is always giving me that "look". Like "Listen up, humanpeople- you have these small humans who think I want them near me- I do not. I like to sleep in the corner, eat, and have the rest of you STFU." I won't be shocked if this book is sitting on my pillow some night ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Cats really are so sneaky, the one at my work is my best friend one minute and hanging up on my phonecalls the next with his stomping over the phone trick! Gah! I really want a cat now!!

      Delete
  7. When I just saw the title in my feed, I thought this about humans. I was really relieved to find out it was not lol. It does look funny though. I don't have any cats, but I love them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep I am beginning to want a cat in my life but feel my dog may not be happy about that!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig