Tuesday, 5 January 2016

BIZARRE BOOKS #15 - Safe Baby Handling Tips by David & Kelly Sopp


Whilst looking through the hundreds of thousands of books on Amazon I discovered hidden gems, books that maybe have been overshadowed and have not had the credit they deserve.

They may be a bizarre, they may be funny or even unintentionally funny, they may be wonderfully cute or they may just be a total WTF!!! book.

This weekly post is a tribute to these wonderful gems and to be honest some of them are worth looking at for their reviews alone!


Where was this book when my kids came in to the world?

I didn't know one end of a baby from the other, liquids came out of both ends, they screamed, they tested me and my husband to the limit.

But it all could have been so much easier with this book and The Wheel of Responsibility that takes all the pain out of whose turn it is to change that nappy! 


Random Redheaded Ramblings


Share:

8 comments

  1. "liquids came out of both ends"... nice. LOL. These posts are f'ing hilarious! Did you look inside the book at amazon? Hilarious- I particularly liked how to lift baby, that cracked me up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did have a look and I considered myself a bad parent!

      Delete
  2. I could have used that wheel of responsibility! I definitely have to go have a peek at the "look inside" Amazon feature! Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would have needed a massive wheel!

      Delete
  3. LOL the wheel of responsibility? I wish I had thought of that when my kids were babies! This is a great find, Heather :D
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the same, though the way my pair are I probably would have broken it!

      Delete
  4. I feel like the Wheel of Responsibility would have turned against me. I could have superglued it on "Dad" though, maybe that would have worked? ;) I was definitely a baby dummy, no question. I read through the Amazon "look inside" and I am DYING, this is hilarious! I may have held babies far from me. And I definitely have had to do the "wrong" diaper check bwhaahah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was a few things in it that I may have been guilty of! So much I just made up as I went along!!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig