Tuesday, 26 January 2016

BIZARRE BOOKS #17 - Dull Men of Great Britain by Leland Carlson


Whilst looking through the hundreds of thousands of books on Amazon I discovered hidden gems, books that maybe have been overshadowed and have not had the credit they deserve.

They may be a bizarre, they may be funny or even unintentionally funny, they may be wonderfully cute or they may just be a total WTF!!! book.

This weekly post is a tribute to these wonderful gems and to be honest some of them are worth looking at for their reviews alone!


Now I don't know about the rest of the world but there are some gentleman in Britain that have "interesting hobbies".

I am not talking about train spotters, I am talking about roundabout spotters, men who collect bricks and vacuum cleaners, men whose hobbies are a little unusual!

Does the man (or woman) in your life have an unusual hobby?



Random Redheaded Ramblings


Share:

11 comments

  1. Ha, that's a great example lol. My husband has an unusual hobby-he's designing and building a full sized pinball machine, from scratch, with my 9 yr old daughter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just reading a Bill Bryson book where he was talking about Roundabout Spotters. It's hard to believe that's a thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who knew roundabouts were so interesting? I love the reviewer who says she bought it for hr dull husband, and he wasn't amused. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roundabouts are brilliant, some have flowers, some have sculptures, some have giant bird statues and others are just covered in crap, we have them all!

      Delete
  4. Ha! That is an odd one. Oddly though...I kinda want it. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have a roundabout in my city and an acquaintance of mine has a loft apartment that looks out over it, and son has good binoculars. Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get yourself to that window and enjoy my dear!!! I'll expect an hour by hour recap post!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig