Saturday, 9 January 2016

MINI REVIEW - Bob's Burgers: Medium Rare Graphic Novel

MINI REVIEW - Bob's Burgers: Medium Rare Graphic Novel

Title: Bob's Burgers : Medium Rare

Author: Various

Publisher: Dynamite

Release Date: 3rd November 2015

Source: NetGalley
I freaking love Bob's Burgers and so do my kids, we happily watch the same episodes over and over again.

Bob and Linda Belcher along with their crazy children Tina, Louise and Gene run their burger restaurant whilst coping with the usual family dramas like coping with a biker funeral or exposing a science teacher.  It is a bit bonkers and I love it.

Medium Rare features lots of great stories such as Gene's attempts at musical numbers, Tina's erotic friend fiction plus cover art, Bob's fantasy burger truck, there is lots to enjoy.

I would say if you haven't seen the show, familiarise yourself with it before reading this little gem!

Thank you to Diamond Book Distributors for providing me with a copy in exchange for an honest review



Instagram

Random Redheaded Ramblings

Share:

2 comments

  1. I haven't heard of this one but it looks goofy. And fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is great fun, the tv show is the best!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig