Friday, 8 January 2016

MINI REVIEW - Harry Potter Colouring Book

Title: Harry Potter 


Author: JK Rowling/Warner Brothers


Publisher: Studio Press


Release Date: 5th November 2015


Source: Own Copy
Doing exactly what it says on the tin, this is a great addition to your Potter collection full of page after page of magical colouring in.

OK sound that sounds a little cheesy but as a fan of the whole adult colouring book craze, which is lasting and lasting, I was made up when my awesome cousin got this for my birthday last year.

I have been dabbling with a few pages and this one below is my current work in progress - The Quibbler!



There are pictures of Harry and pals, scenes from the film and really great themed pages with snitches and owls, plenty for you to work through.

The paper is good and thick, I am using gel based Sakura pens as you will see in the pic above and there is no bleed through.

Great fun!


Instagram

Random Redheaded Ramblings

Share:

8 comments

  1. I bought that for a friend's Christmas gift. Your coloring looks really great. I would've never thought of using gel pen to color in a coloring book. The pen gives it a great comic book like appearance. Pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gel pens are really good, the Sakura ones I use have really vibrant colours!

      Delete
  2. I need more pens for my colourings, Heahter! I have a HUGE box with coloured pencils, but sometimes, I prefer pens :)
    This looks awesome, and I understand why you're so happy with it :)
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to prefer pencils and they are still great but I became obsessed with my sparkly gels pens! I am such a big kid!

      Delete
  3. I want this one, as I am a HP fan (naturally). I just got my first Adult Coloring book two weeks ago its called Living Colors- its all flowers!! I love it,I have 3 done so far!! Plus I just ordered my 2nd one from Book Outlet called Patterns, so I look forward to it. I am seeing alot of nicely themed ACB"S now but this is one I really would love, so I hope you enjoy it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am addicted to these books, there are so many now covering all themes! Enjoy them!!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the gel pen suggestion! I have another high end coloring book I will try them on. I had my son buy me the Illustrated Sorcerer's Stone for Christmas, so I think I will hit him up for this coloring book for Easter. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get him to get it, it is amazing and the gel pens make such a difference!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig