Tuesday, 2 February 2016

BIZARRE BOOKS #18 - Fashion Cats by Takako Iwasa


Whilst looking through the hundreds of thousands of books on Amazon I discovered hidden gems, books that maybe have been overshadowed and have not had the credit they deserve.

They may be a bizarre, they may be funny or even unintentionally funny, they may be wonderfully cute or they may just be a total WTF!!! book.

This weekly post is a tribute to these wonderful gems and to be honest some of them are worth looking at for their reviews alone!


Yes it is another cat book!

I could literally just do cat books for the forseable future, cats seem to be comedy gold, I don't trust them but that could be why I have a dog.

Some of us like to dress up our pets and the wonderful Japanese always go that extra mile.  

Fashion cats features some supermodel pussy cats in haute "cat-ure" for your enjoyment and for a prime position on your coffee table!

Random Redheaded Ramblings


Share:

14 comments

  1. Love! The Japanese do a fantastic job with the bizarre! It's like the British and murder mysteries. There's are just better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Japanese are bonkers, I love them!!

      Delete
  2. That is messed up! LOL. I'm sure they love being primped and dressed up. :) Mine would not be amused... but hey everyone has to have something to do , right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately people dressing up pets is very much a thing but you know what I think the cat suits it!

      Delete
  3. haha Aw, those poor little cats! This does look funny.

    -Lauren
    www.letsgetbeyondtolerance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! The cat is probably plotting to kill the photographer!!!

      Delete
  4. I ... I don't even know what to say. That kitty does not look happy. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It doesn't, I think it is plotting revenge!!!

      Delete
  5. This is hilarious, as always! But my favorite part is that the cat is NOT amused. Like, at all. She (?) is basically looking at the camera like "I will gut you while you sleep" even though she looks all prim and proper and dressed for tea. Seriously, this is the best feature in the history of books, I beg you to never, ever stop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cat is pissed, majorly, it is planning a bloody revenge!!! As long as there are bizarre books out there I shall continue.

      Delete
  6. Oh these poor cats! I always feel bad for the animals when I see things like this because they're probably just so annoyed lol. But I don't know if I've seen wigs on the animals before. Apparently the Japanese do go that extra mile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Japanese are crazy, people dress up pets so much these days but our friends in Tokyo always go further!

      Delete
  7. Ha ha ha! I used to do this with my dogs when I was a preteen. I was so embarrassed of my son ever finding the photos that I threw them all away. I should have kept them and published a book. Hehe. I couldn't do this with my cat. I can't even get her to pose nicely with a book! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Imagine that book!!! You could have been a millionaire!!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig