Tuesday, 9 February 2016

BIZARRE BOOKS #19 - Liberace, Your Personal Fashion Consultant by Michael and Karan Feder


Whilst looking through the hundreds of thousands of books on Amazon I discovered hidden gems, books that maybe have been overshadowed and have not had the credit they deserve.

They may be a bizarre, they may be funny or even unintentionally funny, they may be wonderfully cute or they may just be a total WTF!!! book.

This weekly post is a tribute to these wonderful gems and to be honest some of them are worth looking at for their reviews alone!



Holy cow, no cats? Yes no cats this week!

But I think you will agree Liberace is fabulous and a wonderful choice for this week.

So I am always in the need of a style overhaul, too much black and grey dominate my wardrobe.  

I need sequins and feathers and leather and lycra, all in day-glo colours maybe with a bit of feathering too and a shitload of glitter too just to be on the safe side.

If, like me your wardrobe is stuck in a rut, reach out and embrace the fashion genius of Liberace!


Random Redheaded Ramblings


Share:

4 comments

  1. I think every morning when I get dressed "If only I could have some guidance from Liberace to help me figure out what to wear." And now I can! I have a feeling I do not have enough sequins and glitter. Or fringe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. O.M.Gawd! This is fabulous! Ha ha! There are not enough exclamation marks for this comment! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It needs one big ass exclamation point!!!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig