Tuesday, 16 February 2016

BIZARRE BOOKS #20 - How to Survive a Garden Gnome Attack by Chuck Sambuchino


Whilst looking through the hundreds of thousands of books on Amazon I discovered hidden gems, books that maybe have been overshadowed and have not had the credit they deserve.

They may be a bizarre, they may be funny or even unintentionally funny, they may be wonderfully cute or they may just be a total WTF!!! book.

This weekly post is a tribute to these wonderful gems and to be honest some of them are worth looking at for their reviews alone!


Garden Gnome's - love 'em or hate 'em, what harm can they do, they are cute little bearded dudes, usually with a fishing pole sitting harmlessly in your garden..........well they are supposed to be.

Gnomes are the new zombies, stupid looking but deadly, oh and everywhere.  Gardens everywhere have these deadly demons waiting in situ to creep to your house and wreak havoc!

You need to be able to defend yourself, you need to read this book!


Random Redheaded Ramblings


Share:

6 comments

  1. This is hilarious! I'm tempted to find a copy because I'm curious about what the author came up with to fight off a garden gnome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I big hammer could be a good idea!

      Delete
  2. "Gnomes are the new zombies" hahahaha. I've never had garden gnomes, but two things come to mind when I think of them: The Sims (gnomes would randomly appear and then magically move to different locations when you weren't looking) and the TV show Gravity Falls (those gnomes mushed themselves together and formed a giant gnome monster). Gnomes be crazy. We're all going to need this book to survive the gnome apocalypse :-P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Sims, yep I remember those gnomes, they were are a pain in the butt!!! Gnomes are creatures we need to watch out for!!

      Delete
  3. I love that cover. This is the type of book I would have on my bookshelves just to make people scratch their heads. Ha ha. Great find. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like an obscure book in prime view!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig