Tuesday, 15 March 2016

BIZARRE BOOKS #22 - Downton Tabby by Chris Kelly


Whilst looking through the hundreds of thousands of books on Amazon I discovered hidden gems, books that maybe have been overshadowed and have not had the credit they deserve.

They may be a bizarre, they may be funny or even unintentionally funny, they may be wonderfully cute or they may just be a total WTF!!! book.

This weekly post is a tribute to these wonderful gems and to be honest some of them are worth looking at for their reviews alone!


So this is my first bizarre books after my break so of course I need to make this a book about the comedy gold that is the humble cat.

Downton Tabby takes a look at a really posh group of "aristocatic" moggies and their kitty car servants.

It follows their lives, loves (mainly of mice) and basically it reminds us that cats are not our pets, they are our masters!!


Random Redheaded Ramblings


Share:

12 comments

  1. Hahaha! Although they have a dog, tabbys aren't so bad either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just all kinds of awesome! I absolutely love the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny- I'm curious if the dowager countess cat version is as funny as the show version. :) She was the best part of that show...

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha love this! Cats really do control all. I used to have one, but I have a dog now. I'd love to get another cat in the future though.

    -Lauren
    www.letsgetbeyondtolerance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cats are evil and not to be trusted!

      Delete
  5. Hahaha what a book! I've never actually watched Downton Abby, but this is too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, you are right; cats are our masters. I love Doiwnton Abbey, too. This book is definitely for me. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig