Tuesday, 22 March 2016

BIZARRE BOOKS #23 - The Drop - Horror Novel (with a difference!).


Whilst looking through the hundreds of thousands of books on Amazon I discovered hidden gems, books that maybe have been overshadowed and have not had the credit they deserve.

They may be a bizarre, they may be funny or even unintentionally funny, they may be wonderfully cute or they may just be a total WTF!!! book.

This weekly post is a tribute to these wonderful gems and to be honest some of them are worth looking at for their reviews alone!


So regular reads you may wonder why the hell a picture of a toilet roll is taking centre stage in this weeks Bizarre Books.

Well this is a book! Yes, you read that right, I discovered this gem on the plain outrageous Firebox site where they sell many weird and wonderful things.  

This staple of the smallest room in the house has been turned in to crazy scary horror stories thanks to Koji Suzuki who is the author of The Ring amongst other things.

Perfect reading for the loo?

Random Redheaded Ramblings


Don't miss a post!! Enter your email address for my posts straight to your inbox!:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Share:

12 comments

  1. Seriously?? Wow- I know some people read in the bathroom, but yeesh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha - honestly, I'm kind of curious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh, scary stories that take place in the bathroom? I'm not sure I'd want to know! I'd be afraid to go! ahha

    -Lauren
    www.letsgetbeyondtolerance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha oh wow. This is definitely a bizarre book! This does take reading in the bathroom to a whole new level lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope none of the stories are about things coming out of the toilet! Ha ha. A friend had a rat come up out of her apartment toilet in NYC and I never stayed at her place again! Yikes! She lives near Martha Stewart now so she has come up in the world! I really want to buy some of this TP to send to my cousin. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep she has definitely gone up in the world but my god a rat, I would have literally **** myself!!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig