Tuesday, 29 March 2016

BIZARRE BOOKS #24 - How to teach Quantum Physics to your dog by Chad Orzel


Whilst looking through the hundreds of thousands of books on Amazon I discovered hidden gems, books that maybe have been overshadowed and have not had the credit they deserve.

They may be a bizarre, they may be funny or even unintentionally funny, they may be wonderfully cute or they may just be a total WTF!!! book.

This weekly post is a tribute to these wonderful gems and to be honest some of them are worth looking at for their reviews alone!


My dog is insanely clever, she is a cocker spaniel and I am pretty sure she would master quantum physics if she set her mind to it plus she has always enjoyed it when we have The Big Bang Theory on the TV.

This looks like an entertaining look at an extremely hard subject, well it is for me not being smart and all like my dog!

A book with a title like that deserves a look at!


Random Redheaded Ramblings


Don't miss a post!! Enter your email address for my posts straight to your inbox!:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Share:

12 comments

  1. Dogs are pretty smart (most, anyway) and when it comes to physics they're probably a lot smarter than me ha ha. I think my eyes would glaze over, but it does look fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does look fun, still to try on my dog!

      Delete
  2. Omg, that is such an odd book! Is it like a fiction novel or a non-fiction??! My dog is very smart too...I mean, SOMETIMES. He understands tons of words and he's excellent at getting into things he's not allowed. -_- But he's not very smart at realising that when we leave the house we are coming back for him. XDXD Poor little fluff ball. hehe.

    Thanks for stopping by @ Paper Fury!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Non fiction!! My dog is the same she looks out the window with that look every day and bless her she is over the moon when we come home at the same time every day!

      Delete
  3. Omg what a cute book! I've never heard of it before but it sounds so fun - thanks for bringing it to my attention!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cover is ADORBS. But this is like, actually talking about quantum physics! I was reading the reviews like "wait- this really IS a dude talking about ACTUAL physics with his DOG?!" and then I didn't know if I should feel stupid for not even understanding what quantum physics is, or normal because I don't teach it to my pets. Bwhahahha LOVE this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a Quantum Physics/Mechanics freak! I love black holes and gravitational waves and the like. I do not have a dog right now, though. I will have to take care if that and then buy the book! Heh heh. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too, I don't quite understand a lot of it, what hope does my dog have!!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig