Tuesday, 5 April 2016

BIZARRE BOOKS #25 - How To Land A Top Paying Job!


Whilst looking through the hundreds of thousands of books on Amazon I discovered hidden gems, books that maybe have been overshadowed and have not had the credit they deserve.

They may be a bizarre, they may be funny or even unintentionally funny, they may be wonderfully cute or they may just be a total WTF!!! book.

This weekly post is a tribute to these wonderful gems and to be honest some of them are worth looking at for their reviews alone!



Job getting you down, looking for a new career?

If you answered yes to the above then this book could your saviour.

Become a pierogi maker!!

To be honest I am not entirely sure what a pierogi is, Google shows me a dumpling looking thing....

Anyhoo, this book seems to be very enthusiastic in its plan to get you working with pierogi's or should it be pierogies, wtf I have no idea anyway it is a steal at £999.11 currently on Amazon!



Random Redheaded Ramblings


Don't miss a post!! Enter your email address for my posts straight to your inbox!:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Share:

11 comments

  1. Hahaha yes let's all become highly paid pierogi makers! I vaguely know pierogies are, or rather, I recognize the word and know they're some sort of doughy dumpling thing lol, because my mother and grandmother used to make them on occasion, but I don't think I ever actually ate them. But anyway, people are going to NEED that high paying job after buying this book, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so mystified by the idea of becoming a pierogi maker = high paying job. But I think I would have to start making the pierogis before I could buy the book otherwise I couldn't afford it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, it is almost like they don't want you to buy it!

      Delete
  3. I've heard this is hard to get into but if you want a good life- this is the way to go. I'm sure this book is a bargain. Oh did you read the second review? Best selling point for the book I'm sure. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha - wow, makes me want to switch careers right now. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too funny, a couple of us were discussing how to make vegan pierogis on Twitter, Friday. Ha ha! I am very familiar with pierogies because we have a large Eastern European population here in my city. Pierogies are very tasty indeed. My city has been chosen Pierogi Capital of the US several times in the last ten years. Heh heh. I think those little old pierogi making ladies at St. Michael's church would be thrilled to know they could get a high paying job! I think maybe the high pay comes from writing a book about it and charging tons of money for it. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, so this is getting super Twilight Zone... first people are talking about pierogies on Twitter, then you have this book post, and today someone posted a tag where there was a question about PIEROGIES! I mean it isn't like they are a common ethnic food like tacos or spaghetti. Ha ha. *cue Twilight Zone music*

      Delete
    2. They certainly sound yummy, that is bonkers that your city is the capital of the US!!!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig