Sunday, 10 April 2016

The Sunday Post #44 - 10th April 2016


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by the lovely Kimba at the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

I am going to recap my week, ramble about books and give you an idea of what I have coming up plus anything else newsworthy!




Hello everyone, have you had a good week?uh 
I have a bad cold so I am feeling sorry for myself plus my bloody ankle is still aching weeks after I sprained it.

Nice quiet week in general, lots read but nothing finished with the exception of the Fireman which is ah-may-zing.

I am terrible at starting books whilst reading other books so even though I am savouring Morning Star, I started Uprooted (uh, just wonderful) and thanks to Chuckles I bought Day by Day Armageddon which is good too.  I just can't help myself.

Also guys me and La La in the Library where discussing the hot topic of Redheads with black eyebrows, is this good or bad?  

As a redhead with dark brown eyebrows, I say yay!!!! La La disagrees!!

What do you think?, I have prepared some images for you!

This isn't me but this is Red with black eyebrows - I say yay!

Stunning redhead with dark brown eyebrows (this is me, be kind!!)


Wonderful mass of red with red eyebrows...

I think red goes with everything!!

In other news I don't know if anyone subscribes to me by email but I use feedburner, well I thought I was using feedburner but I tried subscribing to the site using my own email and I am still waiting on  confirmation email, the internet at large tells me feedburner does not like hotmail accounts....has anyone else experienced this and can I get a recommendation of an email service to use!?

And lastly I have changed my emoji thingy to this now to show of my Powerpuff love.




Happy reading, I am off to suffer in bed and watch the final Walking Dead!

Have a good week everybody!








I have lots, two blogs tours and I hope to review at least one book most likely the new Bryant and May!





I am trying to walk more and more, and when my ankle is better I intend to try and start running again.  I used to listen to music but this app combines music with a story that propels you along.  Check out the website, every night it gets me out for half an hour minimum as me and the dog "run" from zombies and try and save the world!  I get excited every night wondering what I going to do next!

I have received physical and e-copies of some fab books this week, thank you to all the publishers for sending them! Also, some of them are my own purchases, the pics link to Goodreads for you to find out more!









OOOOOO NOTHING!!!



OOOOOO NOTHING!!!

 

OOOOOO NOTHING!!!


Let me know if you have read any of them!





Happy Sunday!


Random Redheaded Ramblings

Don't miss a post!! Enter your email address for my posts straight to your inbox!:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Share:

29 comments

  1. You and LaLa... too funny. :) Is eyebrow color a thing with redheads?? Shows what I know... :)

    The final Walking Dead sucked, let me know waht you think. Crazy... they need to let me write that show lol.

    Okay that zombie thing cracks me up. I've seen these updates about "missions" on another blog and I was like what's going on? lol Now I think I know... :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The final Walking Dead is such a cliffhanger, if it goes by the comics then I will be upset.

      Zombies Run is the best, I'm on to season 2 now and it is fab!

      Delete
  2. Love your blog and pictures.
    True. Hard day and at times week too due to flu.
    Take care.

    Regards,
    David
    American Classifieds

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think red hair looks good with any type of eyebrow! Sorry about the cold and your ankle. I hope this week is a much better one for you!! I'm curious about this Zombies Run game. How fun!

    -Lauren
    www.letsgetbeyondtolerance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zombies Run is so much fun and the best part is you don't even need to run which is a plus!

      Delete
  4. Oh, bummer you're sick AND you're ankle is hurting? Is it the cold that's making it worse?

    As for the eyebrow issue, I think perhaps it depends on the tone of your hair. The girl in the top pic has darker red hair so the darker eyebrow (and its tone) suits her, whereas you - obviously - look fabulous with your brown brows... :-)

    Lovely to see a pic by the way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you Deborah!! I hate getting my pic taken!

      Delete
  5. I'm glad you're enjoying the book! I have a ton of zombie book reviews to do, starting this week, so there should be something else to tempt you! I always feel sorry for myself when I get one of those stupid colds...I see being grumpy as a perk of getting one! Hope you feel better soon and have a good reading week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man feel better!! I use feedburner too- I will have to check that out now. Love the Powerpuff me - so much fun!!! Enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg a zombie thingy that inspires you to run?! THAT IS AMAZING I NEED. xD Except I need my dog to pay attention to it because I love running and he hates it. -_- We fight about going for a run all. the. time. GAH. HE'S A DOG. HE'S SUPPOSED TO LIKE EXERCISE. Ahem. Your powerpuff is so cute!! And omg The Wrath and the Dawn!! ONLY THE BEST BOOK EVER!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to read The Wrath and the Dawn, I think I'll save it for my holiday in September!

      Delete
  8. I haven't posted my Sunday Post yet, but I will be including the eyebrow debate! Ha! That zombie running thing sounds amazing. You should do a blog post about it. OMG, I want the A Trip To Jeremyville coloring book! In fact, I might get out as a gag gift for my son's Christmas. He was making cracks about both myself and his girlfriend coloring and feeling "left out". I would get to use it in the end because I don't think he actually wants to color. Both of my blogging emails are gmail, so I don't have any problem following Feedbuyrner, but now you have make wondering about people who follow my Feedburner. Please tweet if you find anything out. I hope you ankle gets better and your cold clears up soon. Have a wonderful week. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg, I sound like I am just learning English. Ha ha! Sorry all the typos. SMH

      Delete
    2. Thanks my dear! Jeremyville is fab by the way, such a fun colourful book it seems a shame to actually colour it in in case I spoil it!

      If you actually heard me talking, sometimes I struggle to get a sentence out!!

      Delete
  9. I think eyebrows can be any color with any hair color... Mine are way too light right now - and my hair is greying - but I usually make my brows a little darker so they aren't invisible :D
    Feel better, Heather! It sucks having a cold :(
    Have a fantastic week ahead and happy reading.
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOl, you and La La crack me up. I see nothing wrong with either dark or light eyebrows. I hope you feel better soon. Generally I read one book and at the same time have an audiobook going. Sometimes I will have a physical book, a kindle and an audio..the trick is for them to all be a different genre. Enjoy the week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My hair is more of an auburn, but I do have darker eyebrows. And I say do whatever you like! So there...LOL.

    I like the new emoji. Enjoy your week, and here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  12. A sprained ankle with a cold is well deserving of some feeling sorry for yourself time. That's awful. As a reddish-y head with slightly darker eyebrows I'm going to agree with you. Now I'm off to check out the Zombies Run site as I'm seriously intrigued! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Boo for being sick, that just sucks. Also, I hope your ankle feels better soon! I think dark eyebrows with red hair look great! (you look just like I pictured, BEAUTIFUL!) I think red eyebrows look okay, but sometimes it looks weird (orange eyebrows just look strange).
    I am so excited to see you got The Wrath and the Dawn!
    I am loading Zombies, RUN! Right now, thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh no, hope you feel better. Ahh, can't wait to read The Fireman! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig