Tuesday, 3 May 2016

BIZARRE BOOKS #29 - Dogs Who Smile


Whilst looking through the hundreds of thousands of books on Amazon I discovered hidden gems, books that maybe have been overshadowed and have not had the credit they deserve.

They may be a bizarre, they may be funny or even unintentionally funny, they may be wonderfully cute or they may just be a total WTF!!! book.

This weekly post is a tribute to these wonderful gems and to be honest some of them are worth looking at for their reviews alone!


I am the proud owner of a dog who smiles, my cocker spaniel is always happy.

Dogs who smile celebrates the happy canines of the world with some adorable and not so adorable pics of them having a good old smile!!

Is your dog a smiler?



Random Redheaded Ramblings


Don't miss a post!! Enter your email address for my posts straight to your inbox!:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Share:

8 comments

  1. Aw, too cute. I love when you see dogs smiling. Mine doesn't really smile, but she has other ways of showing she's happy. hah

    -Lauren
    www.letsgetbeyondtolerance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dog is a natural smiler, but I do love the wag of a tail too!

      Delete
  2. Haha I imagine this book is guaranteed to put a SMILE on anyone's face. It is rather random though how some dogs smile like that lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No doggy here but I have cats- and if the smiled I think I'd be afraid. They're usually grumpy... unless it's time to eat. Then the world's all wine and roses...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep a smiling cat is to be avoided!!!

      Delete
  4. I have never had a dog that was a full out smiler, but there is, always hope for the future!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dog is constantly happy but then we treat her as our third daughter!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig