Tuesday, 10 May 2016

BIZARRE BOOKS #30 - Puppies For When..... by Trevor Davies


Whilst looking through the hundreds of thousands of books on Amazon I discovered hidden gems, books that maybe have been overshadowed and have not had the credit they deserve.

They may be a bizarre, they may be funny or even unintentionally funny, they may be wonderfully cute or they may just be a total WTF!!! book.

This weekly post is a tribute to these wonderful gems and to be honest some of them are worth looking at for their reviews alone!


Hey kid, bad day?

I prescribe some puppies!

Emergency puppies that will get you out of that funk!

This books contains what can only be described as the sort of pictures that provide major "feels" and lots of oooooooohing and aaaaaahing.  

It is right to have a Parental Advisory sticker, as that shit is seriously cute, so cute it is dangerous!!



Random Redheaded Ramblings


Don't miss a post!! Enter your email address for my posts straight to your inbox!:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Share:

8 comments

  1. Oh man, I could totally use some emergency puppies sometimes lol. Cuteness makes everything better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. I was over looking at this one and saw If it Fits, I Sits. Did you see that one? Fun pics! And Dog Shaming doesn't look bad either... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dog shaming is both bad and hysterical!

      Delete
  3. The sequel can be Puppies Who Make Shit Happen! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig