Tuesday, 31 May 2016

BIZARRE BOOKS #32 - Extra Extraordinary Chickens by Stephen Green-Armtage


Whilst looking through the hundreds of thousands of books on Amazon I discovered hidden gems, books that maybe have been overshadowed and have not had the credit they deserve.

They may be a bizarre, they may be funny or even unintentionally funny, they may be wonderfully cute or they may just be a total WTF!!! book.

This weekly post is a tribute to these wonderful gems and to be honest some of them are worth looking at for their reviews alone!


Just when you thought it was safe to step back in to the farmyard, those extraordinary chickens are back and this time they are extra extraordinary!!

The fine cover example is just a delightful tease of the chicken based wonders inside!

Just don't mention roast dinners!

Random Redheaded Ramblings


Don't miss a post!! Enter your email address for my posts straight to your inbox!:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Share:

8 comments

  1. There are some weird ass looking chickens in the world lol. And "jungle fowl"? I had no idea... see I learned something today. I'll bet this guy has some interesting chicken stories...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, jeez ... lol! The dirty jokes just waiting to be made.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We can have backyard chickens here in my city and I want some, but my landlord won't even let me have a compost bun. Heh heh. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No compost bin, that sucks they are great things that shame me in to what food we waste!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig