Tuesday, 14 June 2016

BIZARRE BOOKS #33 - One Hundred Ways for a Chicken to Train its Human by Diane Parker


Whilst looking through the hundreds of thousands of books on Amazon I discovered hidden gems, books that maybe have been overshadowed and have not had the credit they deserve.

They may be a bizarre, they may be funny or even unintentionally funny, they may be wonderfully cute or they may just be a total WTF!!! book.

This weekly post is a tribute to these wonderful gems and to be honest some of them are worth looking at for their reviews alone!



I am seriously beginning to think chickens are the new sloths or possibly the new kittens? 

They are everywhere and they are taking over.

A chicken possibly masquerading as human has released this handy guide on how to keep their humans in check!

Any chicken owning humans out there who would appreciate this book, do you own a chicken with sociopath tendencies? 

I wanna know!

Random Redheaded Ramblings


Don't miss a post!! Enter your email address for my posts straight to your inbox!:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Share:

6 comments

  1. Yeeeeeeeessssssss! CHICKENS! Ha ha. I want chickens so badly! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope one day you realise your chicken dreams!

      Delete
  2. Hey I like the new look! Very nice. Sociopathic chickens? I'm kinda glad I don't have to listen to constant cluck clucking although I'm sure it's all very pastoral. lol Hopefully they don't rise up in a chicken apocalypse to repay us for factory farming conditions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A chicken apocalypse sounds like a good idea for a book.....

      Delete
  3. I haven't really seen chickens around much, but maybe I need to pay more attention! hah

    -Lauren
    www.letsgetbeyondtolerance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig