Friday, 8 July 2016

I Saw This and Thought Of You #1 - Dear Star Wars Fan

 

In which I "write" letters to random people and places to share my finds
that I believe they will find useful !


Dear Star Wars Fan

I saw this and though of you.

I know you love fashion and you love shoes, so check out these beauties, are they not the best?

They might not be good for walking the dog or even driving the car but you have to admit that they are freaking awesome.  

Hope you are well.

Love 

Heather

Irregular Choice R2D2 
Irregular Choice Day of the Trooper
Irregular Choice Chewbacca


PS: For more like these go to Irregular Choice, they have some amazing designs!



Don't miss a post!! Enter your email address for my posts straight to your inbox!:

Delivered by FeedBurner
Share:

10 comments

  1. Oh my goodness I love this. I love the nerdiness of these shoes and though I could never imagine walking in them, I admire them for afar <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I would put them on a bookcase and admire them!

      Delete
  2. Oh these look pretty cool! Although I probably wouldn't be able to walk on those heels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Walking in heels is definitely a skill!

      Delete
  3. Love the R2D2 shoes! I doubt I could wear anything that high, though. But what fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know what I would wear them with either!

      Delete
  4. LOL I consider myself a part of fandoms..but draw the line on what I consider cool. I am not sure about those heels..really? Now a pair of Doctor Who Kicks..yes please.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some fandoms are crazy, I have seen some cool Star Wars bags plus these shoes are expensive!!

      Delete
  5. Love the idea of this series! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig