Tuesday, 26 July 2016

BIZARRE BOOKS #35 - Cooking for Two by Brandon Schulz & Lucy Schulz-Osenlund


Whilst looking through the hundreds of thousands of books on Amazon I discovered hidden gems, books that maybe have been overshadowed and have not had the credit they deserve.

They may be a bizarre, they may be funny or even unintentionally funny, they may be wonderfully cute or they may just be a total WTF!!! book.

This weekly post is a tribute to these wonderful gems and to be honest some of them are worth looking at for their reviews alone!


I am beginning to think after all these years as a dog person I am turning in to a cat person and if I had a cat it would be welcome at my dinner table, in fact I would probably set a place for it.

Joking aside this is actually a great book that shares what cats should be eating and what they should avoid like the plague.

You know one thing I have wondered, how come they don't make mouse flavoured cat food?



Don't miss a post!! Enter your email address for my posts straight to your inbox!:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Share:

14 comments

  1. Hey Bizarre Books is back! I have 4 cats so this should be really helpful. In fact instead of blogging I should get off my ass and get cracking on a frittata for my feline overlords... I mean lovable pets. And there's even a no-no list included so I don't accidentally poison them... how thoughtful. Not that I ever would...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is and it will be back properly soon! Yep cats deserve a la carte kitty cuisine!

      Delete
  2. My sister would love this, haha! She is a total cat person. I have a cat as well, but only because she's basically a dog. Probably the byproduct of growing up with three dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So when I first saw the title of the post I thought "How can a cookbook for 2 be weird?" Then I scrolled down and got it. I just am speechless...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, there is a book for everything!

      Delete
  4. They don't make mouse flavored cat food because it tastes like chicken. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well there you go, you learn something new!

      Delete
  5. At first I was like, "Oh, cooking for two, that doesn't sound weird," and then I saw the cat part lol. But that is good if it's actually helpful and talks about what's good and bad for cats. And I like both cats and dogs, and but I think I am a bit more of a cat person :-P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a dog person but I am coming round to the idea of a cuddly cat!

      Delete
  6. Bwhahaha I LOVE this. I love these posts in general, as you know 😊 But seriously... what's wrong with like, Friskies or whatever? 😂 My cat seems to love the crap that I buy in a bag, and I can barely get my act together to feed my kids, so... I'm going to pass on gourmet meals for the cat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha! My sister would have loved this in the years before she got married when it was just her and her cat. Of course she didn't do any cooking back then...

    I will have to share this with all my cat owning friends. I usually look at cookbooks for two to get smaller recipes since I live on my own but I think I'll pass on this one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! Definitely a book for cat fanatics!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig