Saturday, 2 July 2016

PODCASTASTIC #1 - Limetown



The day that I walked in to Night Vale was the day I fell in love with podcasts.  

My phone how ever got pissed off quickly as it liked Angry Birds and that went to the great recycle bin in the cloud to make way for episodes of quirky shows that me, the owner of said phone likes!

Anyway this week I am listening to......




Ten years ago, over three hundred men, women and children disappeared from a small town in Tennessee, never to be heard from again.


In this seven-part podcast, American Public Radio host Lia Haddock asks the question once more, "What happened to the people of Limetown?"



Limetown is genuinely amazing - told in a sort of documentary podcast style, our host is Lia Haddock who makes it her mission to find out what has happened to inhabitants of this strange town.

I am really enjoying it, it pairs together different types of media - interviews, phone calls etc and merges them with Lia's relentless investigation as she starts to unravel the can of worms that is Limetown.  

It does a really good job of freaking you out too, the music especially really makes this podcast.  I have high hopes for the rest of it as I do love a good crazy conspiracy whodunit!

Check out episode one below!






Don't miss a post!! Enter your email address for my posts straight to your inbox!:

Delivered by FeedBurner
Share:

8 comments

  1. The Limetown podcast sounds fascinating! I love the different elements of the investigation with the phone calls and interviews and all that. I'll definitely be adding this to my listen list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds interesting! My daughter loves Night Vale but I haven't started listening to it yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is crazy but great fun to listen too!

      Delete
  3. I like a good mysterious podcast, my problem is finding time for 'em. I need to get caught up on Nightvale and this one sounds freaky too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Time was a problem to me but I have started listening to them in the car which is working out great.

      Delete
  4. Limetown sounds great. I wish I had Hermione's timeturner! I am snailing along with Nightvale at about one episode per week and a half. Maybe I will have more time over the next couple of months. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have slowed down on my Night Vale as my binging meant I was catching up with the weekly one.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig