Friday, 15 July 2016

PODCASTASTIC #2 - The Complete Guide to Everything



The day that I walked in to Night Vale was the day I fell in love with podcasts.  

My phone how ever got pissed off quickly as it liked Angry Birds and that went to the great recycle bin in the cloud to make way for episodes of quirky shows that me, the owner of said phone likes!

Anyway this week I am listening to......



A weekly podcast (new episodes every Sunday night) that hopes to vanquish Wikipedia as the go-to reference for knowledge about anything and everything. 

From North Korea to Nicolas Cage, Tim Daniels and Tom Reynolds leave no stone unturned in their humble quest to make the world a more informed place.




I have been on holiday this last week and I have been binging on The Complete Guide to Everything podcasts.  They are hysterical yet strangely informative.

Basically two American dudes, one with an awesome bit of facial hair, the other no awesome facial hair talk about stuff, I mean this week the stuff I have listened to has been random as f***.

I have learnt about ghosts, pricks on Facebook, our great UK television, what to buy from the SkyMall catalogue, ancient aliens and back to school stuff.

I find myself getting weird looks as I walk the dog pissing myself laughing, they have amazing banter and the list of podcasts available is immense, really an amazing body of work.

Check it out and visit their site here.....




Don't miss a post!! Enter your email address for my posts straight to your inbox!:



Delivered by FeedBurner
Share:

12 comments

  1. Sounds like a fun one! I do like learning random bits of information. :)

    -Lauren
    www.letsgetbeyondtolerance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks hilarious, I'll be checking it out. Although I'm having trouble keeping up w/ Night Vale already... I need more time...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, there are far too many good ones to listen to and not enough hours!

      Delete
  3. I haven't listened to any podcasts so far, for some reason I prefer to read than to listen. Although this one does sound fun and informative :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Off to add The Complete Guide to Everything to my subscription list. It sounds like one I'd love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know people love podcasts and there are all different kinds, but I have dived in yet. I listened to one or two years ago for a specific person, but that it. I should really check these out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have just really started listening in the last few months and I am glad I found this one!

      Delete
  6. I'm not really into podcasts and listening to things other than music - because I usually get too distracted for some reason. But it's cool that you shared this!

    My recent post: http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.nl/2016/07/the-v-girl-review-tour-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig