Tuesday, 12 July 2016

TOP TEN TUESDAY - Ten Facts About Me

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish

This feature was created because they love and love to share their lists with other bookish folks!


So last Thursday I did 25 random facts about me over at Kissin Blue Karen's Beyond the Books, can I think of another ten random facts?

Hell yes I can!


#1 - If I could eat any food for the rest of life it would have to be salmon, I love it, smoked or poached, it is delicious.

#2 - I am a huge fan of the Legend of Zelda but have yet to finish a game properly with the exception of the game boy classic Link's Awakening.

#3 - I love handbags and have little pouches in my handbags with all my bits and bobs in to allow me to swap bags at a moments notice.

#4 - I have lived in Perthshire in Scotland all my life.

#5 - When I was younger we had a pet pheasant called Peter, he went to live on farm.

#6 - I am fascinated by planes and my favourite plane is the Boeing 747.

#7 - I may love planes but I freaking hate turbulence

#8 - I have worked within the jewellery industry since 2002.  I don't make diamond rings before you ask, I am an office worker!

#9 - I can't listen to audio books but I love podcasts especially Welcome to Night Vale.

#10 - I would love to go to space but only when they invent some sort of instant transportation beam.








Don't miss a post!! Enter your email address for my posts straight to your inbox!:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Share:

14 comments

  1. OMG I totally agree with the turbulence issue! It scares me SO MUCH!

    Here are my Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never played a Zelda game but for some reason I really want to try the new one. They look fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zelda games are incredible, you should definitely try one!

      Delete
  3. My husband works for Boeing and when they rolled out the 787 all the families got a tour of it. We got to poke around everywhere and it was pretty fun! I would love to go to Scotland! It looks so stunningly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be amazing, the 787 is quite the machine!! It is a gorgeous country, come visit us!

      Delete
  4. I'd love the instant transport beam, haha. Scotland always looks so pretty in pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to go into space and the thought horrifies Sebastian. He doesn't even like me flying! I got baby chicks every year for Easter until I was six and they always went to live on my aunt's farm when they got too big. I was horrified when I was about ten and I found out they had all been eaten.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a pet Pheasant and one year it went to live on a farm, I think it had the same fate as your chicks!

      Delete
  6. I am with you on going to space, uh instantly! I am big on grouper fish. I have had it broiled, fried, blackened, grilled and smoked. I could ea it everyday. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never tried Grouper, I'll look out for it on the menu when I hit Orlando next month!

      Delete
  7. Yes to number 10! :D

    Check out my TTT.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig