Friday, 9 September 2016

FRIDAY FAVOURITES #1 - The Pumpkin Spice Latte


Friday is a great day, it is the end of the week, the start of the weekend and it is going to be the day where I tell about the random thing that has made me happy this week.  It won't be a book thing, it will be things that I come across in my everyday life!

This week I love...........

the PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE!



The day Starbucks came to my local town I was hooked, so many choices, so many fancy schmancy things to choose but one thing caught my eye, the Pumpkin Spice Latte.  The drink of the gods, heaven in a zillion calories,  I knew I had met my autumnal match.

The PSL, sorry #PSL, to me signifies the end of a usually shitty summer and the start of autumn, a season that I love.  It means the nights are getting darker, the leaves are turning all those beautiful colours and it is time to get cosy inside.  Well if you live in Scotland like me these things apply!

So the PSL is my Friday favourite this week.

Are you a PSL lover or hater?



Don't miss a post!! Enter your email address for my posts straight to your inbox!:



Delivered by FeedBurner
Share:

20 comments

  1. I am a PSL lover all the way. I love those and it wouldn't fall without 'em lol. I don't go f or everything pumpkin flavored but these are the bomb. I could drink one everyday- and that pic makes me want one! Especially if a place makes a good one- all PSL's are not created equal! And I like fall for the same reasons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never had anywhere else than Starbucks but I shall keep my eyes peeled!!

      Delete
  2. Now if only it would feel more like autumn, instead of summer I would be happy. It's still too warm here. I never had a Pumpkin Spice Latte, as I don't like coffee. But I love the idea of a Pumpkin spice flavored drink. And I do like pumpkin, or pumpkin cookies or risotto with pumpkin. Hmm maybe I should buy some pumpkin soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is lovely, I love pumpkin in everything I can get away with!

      Delete
  3. I am all about the PSL!! One of the reasons I love fall!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is one of the best things about this time of year!

      Delete
  4. I am not a PSL lover, ha ha. My motto with coffee is the only thing that should taste like coffee is coffee, and the only thing that coffee should taste like is coffee. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I take my coffee black and strong but I am very partial to the PSL!

      Delete
  5. I've never ever had a pumpkin spiced latte! I don't really go to coffee shops anyway haha, and is this just a Starbucks thing? I have no idea! BUT I do love pumpkin pie... and I feel like it'd have a similar flavour right?! :D PUMPKIN SI AMAZING.

    Thanks for stopping by @ Paper Fury!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmmmm pumpkin pie, pumpkins are amazing and should be about all year round!!

      Delete
  6. I've actually never tried a pumpkin spice latte before, but I am a MASSIVE addict to anything pumpkin flavoured. So I know, whenever I try one, that I will love it :D

    My recent post: http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.nl/2016/09/sticks-stones-review-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get to try it Olivia, they are amazing!!

      Delete
  7. To be honest, I don't like warm drinks, so I've never had this. I know a lot of people love it though. I'm SO ready for fall.

    Lauren
    www.letsgetbeyondtolerance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do get cold versions of it I think!!

      Delete
  8. I'm down with PSL, but love summer and get sad to see it go.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your #PSL looks and sounds delish! Sadly, coffee and I don't get along. Or rather, I like coffee, but it doesn't like me. And there nearest Starbucks is 15 miles away. But I did discover a decent pumpkin spice tea I can make at home, that even comes in a decaf version.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw that is a shame, I'm not sure about the tea but willing to try!

      Delete
  10. I have never even heard of them until now, not sure if I'd like it - I prefer my pumpkin roasted but still would be nice to try to see!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig