Tuesday, 20 September 2016

TOP TEN TUESDAY - All About Audio


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.

This feature was created because they love and love to share their lists with other bookish folks!



The topic is - ALL ABOUT AUDIO

My Top Ten Favourite Songs of All Time!!!

Now I know as soon as I finish typing this I will think shit I forgot about this song and that song but here goes my top ten favourite songs that I can remember at the moment!!

1 - JANE'S ADDICTION - JANE SAYS



2 - HOLE - MISS WORLD



3 - THE ROLLING STONES - WILD HORSES


4 - GOO GOO DOLLS - IRIS


5 - INCUBUS - DRIVE


6 - SIA - ELASTIC HEART


7 - STEVIE NICKS - EDGE OF SEVENTEEN



8 - MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE - I'M NOT OKAY


9 - FLORENCE & THE MACHINE - DOG DAYS ARE OVER


10 - TOM PETTY - AMERICAN GIRL



Any fans of any of these awesome songs!!?



Don't miss a post!! Enter your email address for my posts straight to your inbox!:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Share:

12 comments

  1. I love Jane's Addiction! I haven't listened to Hole in a long time because my son took all my CDs, ha ha. He downloads them to his iPod and then never gives them back! And of course I love The Rolling Stones, but pre Some Girls album. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember you saying he took your albums, kids!!

      Delete
  2. Jane's Addiction is awesome and Edge of Seventeen is one of my fave songs too. Love Stevie Nicks and also with Fleetwood Mac. And Tom Petty! Love his stuff (mostly the older stff)- American Girl is a great one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stevie Nicks is the best and yep I love the Mac!

      Delete
  3. Elastic Heart and The Dog Days are both songs I absolutely LOVE as well! Seriously approving of your music taste right now :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a lot of these songs like "I'm Not Okay" and "Elastic Hearts." It's fun to see what music people enjoy. :)

    -Lauren
    www.letsgetbeyondtolerance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I love being nosey and seeing what everyone else likes!

      Delete
  5. I haven't heard of most of these, although I do recognize a few of the band names.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig