Tuesday, 25 October 2016

BIZARRE BOOKS #38 - Cheese Problems Solved


Whilst looking through the hundreds of thousands of books on Amazon I discovered hidden gems, books that maybe have been overshadowed and have not had the credit they deserve.

They may be a bizarre, they may be funny or even unintentionally funny, they may be wonderfully cute or they may just be a total WTF!!! book.

This weekly post is a tribute to these wonderful gems and to be honest some of them are worth looking at for their reviews alone!


I like cheese, in fact I would go as far as saying I like cheese a lot but not the blue mouldy stuff, it can take a hike.

Cheese, as you all know is a very troublesome dairy product, it often causes me such problems as.....

How much cheddar is too much?

Would it be acceptable to eat a whole block of Wensleydale and Cranberry in go?

Can they make Babybel any cuter?

You know they may all be first world problems but they are problems as such.

This weeks Bizarre Book, Cheese Problems Solved doesn't seem to solve any of my problems but if you are a large scale producer of cheese then hey, this may be useful.  Also it is £160!!!!

Is your cheese causing you trouble? I'd love to know!





Don't miss a post!! Enter your email address for my posts straight to your inbox!:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Share:

5 comments

  1. Hahahahah! My son is very partiucular about his cheese! He only eats certain brands of different cheeses. I have a cheese list on my tablet for when I go shopping because I cannot remember them all. He has to have grated romano cheese for his pasta, no parmesan, not even the romano/parm mix, heh heh. Maybe this book can help me. My answer to question #1 is there is no such thing as too much Cheddar. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds complicated all that cheese!!! The only downside with my cheese addiction is it gives me headaches if I have too much!

      Delete
  2. I live for cheese. Cheese and good bread because that equals a good sandwich lol and I'm all about sandwiches. :) This looks fun and hey first world problems are problems too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha I totally thought this was going to be about the kind of problems you described, and I was like, "I've never actually had cheese problems, so that does seem like a rather odd book." Lol. I'm not a giant fan of cheese to be honest, though I do like it on some things like macaroni and pizza and lasagna. Thankfully I've not had any cheese problems with that though :-P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig