Tuesday, 8 November 2016

BIZARRE BOOKS #40 - 2017 Calendar Special Part Two Dogs


Whilst looking through the hundreds of thousands of books on Amazon I discovered hidden gems, books that maybe have been overshadowed and have not had the credit they deserve.

They may be a bizarre, they may be funny or even unintentionally funny, they may be wonderfully cute or they may just be a total WTF!!! book.

This weekly post is a tribute to these wonderful gems and to be honest some of them are worth looking at for their reviews alone!

2017 CALENDAR SPECIAL!!!
DOGS!

So continuing on from last weeks cat installment this week is the turn of our four legged friends, the wonderful dog!

Dogs comes in so many different shapes and sizes. They smile, they frown and they have also be known to have their humans dress them up in ridiculous clothes.

Here are my favourites...









Don't miss a post!! Enter your email address for my posts straight to your inbox!:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Share:

6 comments

  1. These are pretty good, I think I like the one with the goggles and the pool the best. Some dogs just love the water. I'm not sure that one looks amused though lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pugs don't look happy but I don't think they are generally happy dogs!

      Delete
  2. Those are freakin hilarious, LMFAO! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig