Saturday, 26 November 2016

BLOG NOTICE!


DEAR READER

This was actually going be a so long and thanks for all the fish type of letter, dear reader I am tired.

I am so tired I nearly pulled the plug on this blog which has brought me in contact with many wonderful people, people who regularly comment (thanks guys I hope you know who you are!!) and of course authors and publishers who are thankfully really nice to work with.

I don't mean to be "oh poor me" as I know we all have lives outside the blogosphere, we work, some of us like me have families old and young, we all do awesome to create such a fab community.

My problem at the moment is as much as I want to blog, I can't and it takes me all the time to read.  I wake up with a start with my drool all over my poor kindle.

Anyway, this is not the end, it nearly was but what I have decided to was not to disconnect my nearly three year old blog, me and it are going on holiday until after Christmas.

This will give me time to chill the f*** out, actually read a book without falling asleep and make a start to accumulate a base of reviews I can rely on if another slump like this comes.  I'm also hoping to actually visit and comment on other blogs too.

I'm pissed off as I really wanted to finish sci-fi month too but my creative juices have buggered off.

So please don't forget me 😊and I hope you all have a lovely Christmas, I have my birthday next week so I am hoping the book fairy brings some goodies!

See you all soon.

Heather x

Share:

12 comments

  1. Hey Heather, glad you're not leaving for good. We all need a break from time to time, so good for you. Take some time, enjoy life and have a happy holiday! Hope you have a great December... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A break is good sometimes. Hope it gets you revved back up and ready to go :D Happy Thanksgiving and Merry soon to be Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Heather I completely understand. You've had a lot on your plate at the moment - also with returning from your holiday.

    I take a month off over Christmas and it's lovely to just read without thinking about reviewing. (And I use that time to read stuff I've missed out on over the year!)

    Take care and we'll see you when we see you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like you really need some 'Me' Time so go and have a great festive season, recharge your batteries and have some fun with your reading. It's no fun when you get burned out like that and a rest sounds long overdue for you. You always know where to find me if you feel like saying hi! Take care and I'll be thinking of you! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you aren't going to stop blogging altogether. A lot of blogs shut down a bit over the holidays, so no worries! We'll all be here when you get back.

    -lauren

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank gawd you are coming back! October, November, and December are crazy here in the US because of a big holiday celebration in each month. I had an awful time keeping up in October because I do special effects make-up for extra Christmas cash and usually end up working on people's costumes, too. It seems like I have been playing catch up since.

    I can only imagine how crazy it has been for you coming back from a long haul vacation, and then having to step up to Christmas planning wth young kiddos. If I had young children I couldn't do half the blogging I do, especially at holiday time. A lot of book blogger's took a break because of school, so don't feel bad.

    I hope when you do come back you will be part of The Sunday Post again. I can't keep my head screwed on straight with so many blogs to follow anymore, and that link-up helps me immensely because I see all the blogger's posts in one place for visiting. Please take care and see you on the flip side. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig