Tuesday, 1 November 2016

SCI FI MONTH 2016 - What I have planned!!



I am excited to be taking part in my second Sci Fi Month, last year was a blast and this year is sure to be even better!

For the uninitiated you may not know what Sci Fi Month is, well it is hosted by Rinn Reads along with Over the Effing Rainbow and it celebrates our love of the genre.  Lots of bloggers are involved and there are posts ranging from reviews to top ten lists to interviews.

I have had my thinking cap on for what I want to do this year and so far I am going to be doing this.....

  • Review of The Tourist by Robert Dickinson
  • Top 5 Posts including my favourite space robots and space music
  • This may fail dramatically but a travel guide to my fave sci fi planets
  • A look at space fashion
  • As part of my current Four Go To Florida posts, there will be my visit to sci fi lovers heaven - Kennedy Space Centre.
  • Reviews of graphic novels - Serenity and Paper Girls
  • Anything else I can think of!!
So sit back, strap in and blast off to Sci Fi nirvana with a whole month of out of this world posts!!

Follow Sci-Fi month on Twitter with #RRSciFiMonth and there is an official twitter account too @SciFiMonth



Don't miss a post!! Enter your email address for my posts straight to your inbox!:

Share:

16 comments

  1. Ooh space music. And PAper Girls I was thinking of, so will be glad to see a review of that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paper Girls is great, review very soon!!

      Delete
  2. Sounds fun! I'm not participating because I don't read much sci fi but I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone else's posts and I've put aside a few sci fi books I've been wanting to read forever for this month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good, hope you enjoy your sci fi reads Katherine!

      Delete
  3. I am so excited to see everyone's Sci-Fi posts over the next month!! I'm doing Sci-Fi month also, it'll be a busy month :D

    Jordon @ Simply Adrift

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait, I love sci fi so there is going to be a lot to read!

      Delete
  4. Hi Heather, I'm a first time visitor and a Sci-fi Month blogger! :) I think your idea of a travel guide to sci-fi planets is a fantastic idea and after a quick browse on your About Me page I can see that we have a few things in common. I'm a complete addict for Pinterest and Instagram myself and I'm a huge Disney, Star Wars and Tolkien fan. And since you're Scottish you might like the fact that Edinburgh is one of my Top 5 favourite cities (I absolutely love that place!) Have a happy November/Sci-Fi Month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hannah, thanks for visiting!

      I love Edinburgh too, it has such a great atmosphere, so historic. I love Pinterest so much, it really is highly addictive!!! Have a great scifi month!

      Delete
  5. Looks like you've got some great posts lined up, can't wait to see them :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh Heather, I love the sound of your topics! Fashion in SF - for some reason all that comes to mind is silver latex, so hopefully you can change that ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I know latex in shiny silver is everywhere! I'm looking forward to getting this post together!

      Delete
  7. Travel guide to sci-fi planets sounds really interesting. Looking forward to reading your posts this month.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Heather! Travel guides and space fashion pages sound fun and a bit different. I look forward to reading them. See you around the place. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted to do something a little different!!! Thanks for stopping by Katie!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig