Wednesday, 4 January 2017

THE GAME PLAN - Review of Neko Atsume: Kitty Collector


I don't just read, shocking I know, I do like a bit of a casual gaming too.  Most of it these days is done on my phone or Kindle Fire so I thought I review books, why not an occasional game? - The Game Plan was born.....

THE GAME PLAN - Review of Neko Atsume: Kitty Collector

Neko Atsume: Kitty Collector
Played on: Kindle Fire HDX
Publisher: Hit Point
Cost: FREE


My name is Heather, I'm 38 and recently I have become addicted to luring random cats in to my virtual back yard with the promise of sashimi and giant cuddly donuts.

No I am not a monster, I have discovered Neko Atsume or Kitty Collector.

A simple game where the premise seems to be to collect cats, some cats are rarer than others, they come to your yard, loiter and then leave you presents - not the kitty crap kind -  they leave payment in the form of silver and gold fish which can be used to pay for more treats for them.


THE GAME PLAN - Review of Neko Atsume: Kitty Collector

This game is simple, it isn't fancy and things don't happen instantly but it is adorable and strangely addictive.  I came across after reading an interview with one of Nintendo's head guys who said he played and well if it is good enough for him, well I want a look.

If like me you are easily suckered in by cute games with cute creatures then download this!



Don't miss a post!! Enter your email address for my posts straight to your inbox!:

Share:

4 comments

  1. This looks fun. Plus free! I might download this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was bonkers about it at first, but I have bought everyting an have all of the different houses, and I have all but two of the cats, so things got boring. Two bloggers on Twitter were showing a Candyland theme with new toys to buy, but it isn't on Kindle. If it ever is give me a heads up and I'll start playing again. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will do, I'm still new to it so am happily obsessed but no new cats have been lured to my yard for a while!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig