Tuesday, 21 February 2017

BIZARRE BOOKS #42 - How To Make Your Cat An Internet Celebrity


Whilst looking through the hundreds of thousands of books on Amazon I discovered hidden gems, books that maybe have been overshadowed and have not had the credit they deserve.

They may be a bizarre, they may be funny or even unintentionally funny, they may be wonderfully cute or they may just be a total WTF!!! book.

This weekly post is a tribute to these wonderful gems and to be honest some of them are worth looking at for their reviews alone!



Cats - I love 'em!

I love 'em because I don't own one that is scratching up my house, but if I did own one, it would have it's own Instagram account and a shedload of adorable pictures on it of the cat living it up at my expense.

Think Crusoe the Celebrity Dachshund but the better, cooler kitty cat version.

Anyway I think this book will help me if I decide to get a cat and I can tell this works because that cat on the cover looks dead happy!

Could your pet be an internet celebrity?



Don't miss a post!! Enter your email address for my posts straight to your inbox!:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Share:

8 comments

  1. I have promised my son a kitten in the next few months so obviously I need this book. What's the point of having a cat if you can't make it an internet celebrity?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cat looks pissed off or is that just the breed? Anyway I have 3 cats! Should I be Instagraaming 'em? What's wrong w/ me, why didn't I think of that???

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds hilarious! My sister-in-law is a big cat person and I bet she'd love this book. I haven't had a cat since I was a kid, but I find them so funny. All those cat videos on Facebook? I'm all over them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is next to impossible to get a pic of my cat next to a damn book for my blog, so an entire IG account would be totally impossible. Maybe this book has a chapter on grumpy cat wrangling? Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You could have and IG account with just a cats tail or whiskers, like cat pic fails!!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig