Friday, 17 February 2017

Hey! I bought this! #1 - Punky Pins


I am a woman and I like shopping, it was my friends birthday the other week so I used this reason as a thinly vieled excuse to accidentally buy myself something whilst looking for her present.

She loves many things including Tom Hardy and Parks & Rec, this led to me finding some pretty cool sites including Punky Pins where I was sucked in straight away by their cute wares, I made a purchase!

So for this my first post of Hey! I bought this, I bought this!!!!!



I think it is adorable, I am a coffee addict so it really suits me to a tee!  Anyway check them out! I'm eyeing up their Stranger Things pins for my next purchase!




Don't miss a post!! Enter your email address for my posts straight to your inbox!:

Share:

4 comments

  1. Oh how cute! I love this new feature too. I'll have to check out the other pins they offer.

    -Lauren
    www.letsgetbeyondtolerance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know about the contemplation, unless maybe it is contemplating going back to bed, ha ha, but it certainly for coffee! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You mean you don't have coffee and ponder the wonders of the universe, the meaning of life etc!!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig