Friday, 3 February 2017

My Favourite Posts - January 2017


I love being a blogger and I also love visiting other blog sites, not just book blogs either! 

Below you'll find some of my favourite posts and videos that I have came across during the month!





THRIFTY VINTAGE - How To Create The Perfect Blog Photo
UKBA - INSIGHT: The Power of Authenticity with Fashion and Beauty Judges, Isa Lavahan, Alice Hart-Davies and Hayley Sparkes


OMAAT - Daniel The Flying Emotional Support Duck
 DORKLY - Questions I Still Have About Star Wars


NERDIST.COM - Star Wars - The Last Jedi

DORKLY - 10 Reasons To Love Alan Tudyk (as if you needed them)

 EATER.COM - McDonald’s Big Mac Sauce Is All Over eBay, Because of Course It Is

Photo by Stephen Brashear/Getty Images
EATER.COM - Starbucks Baristas Just Can’t Keep Up With Your Coffee Obsession

NERDIST.COM - Sushi Kit Kats

 THE VERGE - Watch Nick Offerman react to the nonsense gadgets of CES 2017

THE VERGE - Red envelope, mooncake, firecracker emoji are now upcoming Unicode candidates




Don't miss a post!! Enter your email address for my posts straight to your inbox!:



Delivered by FeedBurner
Share:

7 comments

  1. Thanks for the links! Off to check out those Star Wars stories... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo I'll have to check out the photo post. I'm trying to do that with Instagram this month. Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun - thanks for sharing!! You know, I've never read 1984 but I feel like I should really get on that.

    -Lauren
    www.letsgetbeyondtolerance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1984 is a great book, totally where I got my love of dystopia from.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the blog photo link! I have just started using my new camera and need some inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig