Sunday, 19 February 2017

PODCASTASTIC #3 - Pop Everything



The day that I walked in to Night Vale was the day I fell in love with podcasts.  

My phone how ever got pissed off quickly as it liked Angry Birds and that went to the great recycle bin in the cloud to make way for episodes of quirky shows that me, the owner of said phone likes!

Anyway this week I am listening to......



I am a huge fan of the Complete Guide to Everything, in fact at the moment it is the only podcast I listen too, well this one is the exception as it is TCGTE's pop culture spin-off.

Pop Everything is full of the humour that I have come to expect from Tim and Tom plus it has regular guests appearing to lend a hand.  

I've only listened to a couple including the one of the Queen of Country, Dolly Parton and a very funny one where Tim and Tom's friend from England gives them some British comedy classics to watch.

The only downside about Pop Everything is that they don't seem to update it very often which is no biggie as I still have TCGTE to listen to but whilst this is still kicking I'd recommend a listen.








Don't miss a post!! Enter your email address for my posts straight to your inbox!:



Delivered by FeedBurner
Share:

2 comments

  1. I love the idea of reviewing podcasts! And both of these sound good. I've heard of The Complete Guide To Everything, and have thought about subscribing, but I can't keep up with the podcasts I'm already subscribed to! Hmm, maybe I should start reviewing the ones I listen to...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try and just listen to three or four but there are so many new ones appearing!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig