Tuesday, 7 February 2017

Top Ten Tuesday - Top Ten Books I wish had more / less X in them


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.

This feature was created because they love and love to share their lists with other bookish folks!


The topic is - Books that I wish had more or less X in them...

What is X? X = Zombies, because I love zombies make everything ok, well unless you are bitten by one and then it could end very badly...



1  Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
Well shit I think somebody may have done this already!

2  The Famous Five books by Enid Blyton
Lashings of ginger ale and zombie brains?  Our plucky kids will I'm sure manage to kick zombie butt.

3  Fifty Shades of Grey by EL James
Would definitely have made this over the top sex fest more palatable with a zombie Christian Gray.

4  Miss Marple (any of) by Agatha Christie
Solving murder is all in a days work for our lady sleuth, a pack of zombies shouldn't be a problem.

5  Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle
Like Marple, Sherlock never shies away from a problem, he would I'm sure come up with a clever idea to see off those pesky zombies.

6  The Walking Dead by Robert Kirkman
Does this really need extra zombies on top of the zombies it already has? Yes, yes it does!

7  The Martian by Andy Weir
He thinks he is all alone.......nope here come the undead Martians.

8  WOOL by Hugh Howey
Its already the end of the world so what would be better than throwing some zombies in with the survivors who live within the vast silo?

9  Trainspotting by Irvin Welsh
The sequel to this is out just now at the movies, the original was pretty brutal with them out of their faces on heroin most of the film. How would they cope with the end of the world?

10  Bridget Jones Diary by Helen Fielding
Dear Diary today I smoked 20 cigarettes and killed 15 zombies.... 

What book would you like more or less X in?



Don't miss a post!! Enter your email address for my posts straight to your inbox!:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Share:

12 comments

  1. Great topic! Wouldn't Agatha Christie's be more interesting w/ zombs? And I think Walking Dead DOES need more since they seem to forget the show is about, um, zombies (looking at you Negan).

    undead MArtians...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Negan is a pain in the butt. Undead Martians should definitely be a thing!

      Delete
  2. I'm somewhat intrigued by the thought of the undead martians...in fact, I just love the idea of extra zombies in pretty much anything I read! Zombies are like my favourite book monster ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you love zombies and I do too, I say bung em in everything!

      Delete
  3. That was a hilarious read! It made me chuckle to imagine zombies in all those books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sherlock with some zombies would be rather nice!

    -Lauren
    www.letsgetbeyondtolerance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, I love the idea of adding zombies to Fifty Shades of Grey. I think it would make it a lot more interesting by 100x!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omgawd... The Martian, ha ha. I snort laughed out loud. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Admit it, zombies would totally be a struggle for Matt Damon!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig