Monday, 24 April 2017

I've been watching #3 - Detroiters


Recently lander on Comedy Central UK is Detroiters and it is very good indeed...


It follows the lives of Sam and Tim, two guys who have an advertising company, are best friends and literally live next door to one another.

It is ridiculous fun as they are slightly inept but always seem to manage to get their adverts made at the end of the day, their adverts are always faintly ridiculous but my favourite has to be the advert Sam makes for himself when he accidentally becomes a male prostitute.  Now I would have put a link to that clip but putting the words male, prostitute and advert in to the internet might bring up a shedload of quite inappropriate stuff.

Anyway here are some clips for you, its funny, its sweet and Lorne Michaels from SNL is a producer so it is definitely worth a look doncha think?






Don't miss a post!! Enter your email address for my posts straight to your inbox!:



Delivered by FeedBurner
Share:

2 comments

  1. I've never heard of this show which is funny since I'm somewhat familiar w/ Detroit! :)

    I'll have to check it out...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its so good Greg, definitely check it out!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig