Saturday, 13 May 2017

Cara's Corner #3 - Midnight Gang by David Walliams


In Cara's corner my ten year old daughter does what she does best - talking - and in this case she will talking about her books (and I will by typing literally word for word so expect very long sentences, I don't trust her on my laptop!!).

Well overdue, today she would like to talk about....


Midnight Gang by David Walliams

(Her own copy!)


Cara tell me what this book is about?


Well, there is a boy called Tom and he goes to a posh boarding school and he bumped his head with a cricket ball because he doesn't like sports and em, well, he decided to go to really near the side of the cricket pitch and next minute he wakes up and there is a hideous man (well to him anyway) and he asks where he is and the man replies he is in the hospital. There is a very strange doctor, Dr Luppers, who asks him lots of questions like "what is your name?" but Tom can't remember.

At the hospital Tom goes on adventures with the Midnight Gang each night (but it is a secret).

What was your favourite part of the book?
When they were telling the story of people who had been in the gang before, they have a very nice leader called Amber.

Who was your favourite character?
I really like Matron because she is funny and always getting on to the children.

Does it have a happy ending?
Yes and No!!

What are you reading next?
I'm reading Boy in the dress by David Walliams now because I like his books and my mum and dad gave me them for my tenth birthday.

What would rate this?




Don't miss a post!! Enter your email address for my posts straight to your inbox!:

Share:

2 comments

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig