Friday, 5 May 2017

I've been watching #4 - VEEP






You know I don't know how true to life VEEP is but it is how I imagine the US government actually works, hell I think Julia Louis-Dreyfus would make a fine president despite the fact she is an awful human being.

Anyway I love VEEP, it is funny, cringey, sweary and crazy good.  It has fab characters including of course Louis-Dreyfus's Selina Meyer, the VEEP in question as well as Gary her right hand man who makes sure she knows everyones name and makes sure her hair is fabulous and Jonah Ryan, man mountain and complete a-hole.  All together they make for a crazy bunch of political megalomaniacs.

Also not for the feint of heart, the language in it will make a sailor blush and I have learnt some wonderful new phrases from it!

Some videos below - let's rate them with an 18 years and older!!






Don't miss a post!! Enter your email address for my posts straight to your inbox!:



Delivered by FeedBurner
Share:

4 comments

  1. I've never watched the Veep- age but heard good things. Lotsa people love it. Love the videos!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is great and it gets better with each season.

      Delete
  2. I love Veep! I haven't seen this season yet.

    I kind of don't know how I'll feel watching it now that it resembles reality lol

    For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is skating a bit close to reality now!!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig