Monday, 29 May 2017

I've been watching #5 - Silicon Valley



Ah, I love Silicon Valley, now in its fourth season it just gets better and better.  Not seen it, well get yourself to HBO/Sky Atlantic and check it out.

A collection of lovable geeks, dot.com gazillionaires, crazy ass tech company bosses and a whole lots of cabling all set in the computer paradise of Silicon Valley.

Its funny, its smart, its makes me laugh...a lot, Pied Piper is the company it revolves around and the people who work for and along with it.

The actors in it are brilliant especially Thomas Middleditch as Richard Hendricks and TJ Miller as Erlich Bachman, they all gel together so well and the result is hilarious.

HBO has a brilliant tech site devoted to it here....http://www.coderag.com/ and my inner geek was so happy to see an app that was "created" by them appearing on the App Store!

Anyway here are some videos...









Don't miss a post!! Enter your email address for my posts straight to your inbox!:



Delivered by FeedBurner
Share:

4 comments

  1. I've never seen this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh me and my husband love this show!! I think we are three episodes in on season 4. The actors are great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig