Sunday, 11 June 2017

My YouTube Monthly Faves #1 June 2017


I love YouTube mainly for cat videos and hilarious fail playlists but there is a lot of good viewing to be had there.  I thought I'd share with you the channel I've enjoyed watching!

This month I've enjoyed watching.....

Rachel & Jun!

They are a American/Japanese married couple and as someone who is fascinated by all things Japanese I love having a look at their life!

They have tons of fab videos that show off Japan wonderfully and all the wonders that can be found there!  They are also not afraid of poking fun at themselves!









Don't miss a post!! Enter your email address for my posts straight to your inbox!:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Share:

2 comments

  1. They are my fave youtubers as well. I love watching their videos. 😁❤️

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig