Saturday, 19 August 2017

FIVE THINGS #2 - Upcoming Netflix Binges


Some of my favourite posts to read are lists, random lists, book lists, lists of favourite chocolates or scary films, you get the idea.

Each Saturday I'm going to pick a topic/book/film/thing and list five things about it - don't expect it to always be favourite things!

This Saturday it is......Five Netflix series that I badly need to binge upon like now!!


It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

It's got Danny DeVito in it, do I need another reason to binge?  It looks like a more f***ed up version of Friends with a pub instead of a coffee bar!


 

The House of Cards

I did actually watch this, the original UK version of House of Cards, when it was first on many, many, many, many years ago.  I remember it being very grown up for me but I also remember it being amazing.  I'd like to watch it again as a "grown up".




Rick and Morty

I have a thing for cartoons and this one is bloody everywhere, I watched the first five minutes and I need to watch more!


The Expanse

I have started reading the books by James S A Corey and I love what I have read so far, then I discover they've made a tv series of this amazing sci-fi? I'm sold!



The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

This looks sweet and funny, I've heard good things about it!




Don't miss a post!! Enter your email address for my posts straight to your inbox!:
Share:

5 comments

  1. I need to start the Expanse. I watched a few episodes a while back (some free trial or something) but I need to watch the rest. Maybe after Defenders. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love It's Always Sunny and Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE our House of Cards! 'You may think that, I couldn't possibly comment!' Is it wrong that I was always rooting for him...?

    ReplyDelete
  4. We just finished binge watching It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. That show is really funny. We also binge watched a show on Hulu recently called You're the Worst. I absolutely loved that show. The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt looks really good too. Happy bingeing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig